Monday, October 18, 2010

Portfolio Practice Pictures







Reflection Questions:
1) Central Idea of Photo: The main perspective that I'm trying to unravel in these photos is the innocence within a childhood. Children spend a lot of time using their imagination while having the time of their lives with no worries in their lives. But as they grow older, their imagination begins to dwindle as their worries begin increasing dramatically. I want to show children using immense amounts of imagination in these photos as they use their environment to spread their imagination throughout their "childish time span." I used lighting effects on Photoshop to emphasize the importance of our childhood. In these photos, I either put the children on the right side or the left side to draw attention to how there is a gap between our childhood and adulthood.
2) Progression an Development of Theme: My images contribute to the development of my theme because it allows the viewer to understand the importance of children and how they are affected by their environment, it also permits them to view how our childhood is something that truly affects us even when we turn into adults. My idea did not change during the process of creating these images, however, in the future, I do believe that the process will change whether it be the composition or the lighting effects I employ in my photos. I believe that I will try to work harder in order to have a stronger emphasis on my portfolio, a specific attribute that will catch the viewer's attention with just a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment