Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Landscape Assignment-Period 6



"The Simple Things of Life"
Reflection: During my landscape assignment, I attempted to look for the radiant things around the campus so the photos would look pleasing. However, I soon realized that the dead weeds to the simple flowers were what made the campus look interesting, the simple things that made up the school. The two top pictures are flowers of some sort, I just thought it would look worthwhile if I took it in different angles, even though the pictures don't seem that interesting, I like the color contrast and how the shallow depth of field was displayed within them. The bottom picture was what I thought was the best because of the texture, the field consisted of dead weeds which I thought would look appealing. I had to lay down to take this photo and in the end I liked it because it shows the weeds and then goes up to the skies. I would like to try this landscape assignment again in the future because it taught me a lot of things with angles and how the photos should be shot to please the audience and it was a great experience to take the natures of life.


No comments:

Post a Comment