Saturday, June 12, 2010

MOPA/Identity Assignment-Period 6

Nature is Calling
Reflection: For my identity assignment, I had to figure out something that defined me or something that was in my life. At first, I didn't know what to choose, as I thought about it I came up with nature. My decision sounded at bit weird at first, but later it caught on and I finally kept the decision. In order for me to be in a photo with nature, I had to get someone to shoot for me and that person was Jeffrey. This photo was taken in the Senior's Circle, right in the middle where the tree is. I just decided to get on the tree and passionately look at the tree as if "nature was calling" me. I didn't really have to direct Jeffrey, he just knew how to take the picture and what angle to shoot it in. The part I like about the photo is that it is in a spectacular angle because the light is shining down on my face and that's the part I like about the photo. In addition to that, the details of the branches seem to add a stronger effect on the photo. I believe this photo was a success because the photo is portraying nature calling, therefore nature is entwined within us.

No comments:

Post a Comment