Friday, March 26, 2010

SDSCPA Arts Group Project-Period 6

Elegance of the Arts
Reflection: Within the photo "Elegance of the Arts", me and my group used a shutter speed of 250 a f-stop of 8. We decided to use this title because it expresses the radiance of the photo and it also has diversity as well. This assignment with the strobe was exciting since I've never done it before and the experience was worthwhile. At first I thought the strobe box would be hard to assemble and disassemble, but after asking my group I was able to refresh my mind in order to figure out what to do with the strobe. We had a difficulty taking the shot because the plug that was connected to the box to the camera kept on falling off and getting the models to get in the right position was difficult. We decided to make the dancer the focal point because we felt that by doing so the picture would turn out more elegant. The rest of the arts were painting, photography, and instrumental music. These arts represent our school and make it worthwhile. The best part that I like about this picture is the photographer focusing his camera on the dancer, this displays that the dancer is the focal point of the photo. In addition the dancer's pose set the photo into a great picture. We wanted to display the models into this position in order to make the photo more elegant. This was done intentionally because we wanted to display a good perspective of the arts at our school. Hopefully in the future, me and my group will be able to experience the moment again, but with a different subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment