Thursday, February 4, 2010

Photobooth Assignment


Personas!
Reflection: In my photo-booth assignment, Persona, the process was really interesting. As I was making hilarious faces with various props, I had a fun time doing this assignment. Having different personas was something I've never done before and by doing this, I was able to familiarize myself with photo-booth, it was a lot easier than I expected. I used the same smiling face, but with different props, I believe that by making different faces, the "personas" wouldn't have a huge impact on the viewer. In my four photos, I wanted to have different personalities such as a cool, sensitive, hardcore, and an asian. I believe by doing this, I was able to conduct a well-formatted piece. As I was cropping the four pictures, I had a difficulty with the settings because I wasn't able to set the right inches. I believe the best part about the assignment was putting on the props and looking into the camera and making funny faces. I believe my work was unsuccessful, however I don't like how the pictures turned out. Even though I passed the requirements, I feel like I wasn't able to make a great piece. During the future, I would enjoy and hope doing this assignment again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment