Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Motion Assignment

"Flash"
Reflection: Within the photo: "Flash", I used a f-stop of 6(?) and a shutter speed of 1000s. In this photo, Kevin is deliberately running away from something as fast as he can as if something was chasing him. There were no objects used in this photo except Kevin and the background. Intentionally, the hill had to be far away so I could get a better background within the photo. The work is figurative, however I believe it would be better in an abstract aspect due to how it was portrayed. The shapes within the photo seem to be out of place since this was a movement photo which brought out the misplacement of the things that were in the photo. This image is not in focus and was done intentionally to fulfill the requirements of the assignment. The image seems to be darkish because as Kevin is running away, I wanted to portray a malicious appearance as he is running away from what is chasing him. This photo was taken outdoors because I believed it would have been easier for Kevin to run outside. I believe my work was a success because I was able to take the picture with Kevin running while panning.

No comments:

Post a Comment