Wednesday, September 23, 2009

First Assignment in Digital Art and Mixed Media

Shallow Depth of Field

Stop Motion

Blurry/Out of Focus



Reflection: Within this photo of Everything in Focus, I honestly forgot what I used as an f-stop and for the shutter speed. Anyhow, the objects that were used in this photo were quite scarce. My work was put into a figurative photo. This photo was intentionally supposed to portray Mac running through the road. The background behind Mac is supposed to put a somewhat of a positive impact toward the viewers. The objects that were in the background were far away as you can see that the two people behind Mac is at a distant. Nonetheless by taking it at this angle, I was able to capture the right amount of trees to make it a worthwhile photo. The work was portrayed into a figurative aspect since I needed a solid figure to run while I could have an effect for this photo. The photo was done intentionally due to the fact that I tried to get a photo that would have everything in focus and by Mac running was the perfect idea of taking a photo such as this. I portrayed the image to be light since in the photo Mac is content which should bring his surroundings to be bright as well. The photo was taken outdoors to give a sense of light and happiness. I believe my work was successful because I was able to get the right amount of everything to get a photo that had everything in focus.










No comments:

Post a Comment